I am happy to announce that it is now possible to learn the practice of inquiry through a new online course by A.H. Almaas, called Inquiry, the Vehicle of Endless Enlightenment. In this online course I will be one of the inquiry teachers.
For the past 25 years, Diamond Approach teachers at the Ridhwan School have taught a specific form of spiritual investigation we call Inquiry — a deep exploration of our moment-to-moment experience and the patterns that impede “the free unfoldment of the soul”.
The core practice of the renowned Diamond Approach, Inquiry uses whatever is happening right now as the entrypoint to unlimited discovery.
Now for the first time, this innovative tool is being shared in detail online. It is taught in an interactive twelve-week program presented by A.H. Almaas, co-founder Karen Johnson, and senior teachers Jessica Britt and Sandra Maitri.
Inquiry is a modern methodology requiring no special training or background. Your only prerequisite is the sincere desire for truth.
Your registration for the online course Inquiry includes:
- 9 video learning sessions with A.H. Almaas.
- 3 online Inquiry group sessions facilitated by a certified Diamond Approach teacher. I will be teaching one of these groups.
- 4 live Q&A sessions one with each of the course senior teachers
- Exclusive membership in a private Facebook group.
- Written course materials including session summaries and highlights, weekly exercises for solo, partner, or triad practice, questions for reflection, and more.
I think this is unique opportunity to work with A.H. Almaas and I am very happy to be part of this event as one of the online teachers!